Dates mismatch in PDF Converted from Worddocument

Hi,

We have an issue where we are converting a word document held in Sharepoint into a pdf.

We are using 13.5.0.0 of Aspose.Words

The dates in the header come from a quick part but the values in the pdf do not match the doc.

We do not see an exception just mismatched data

I have attached the following

A console app that was used to reproduce the behaviour we are seeing in our custom code in the SharePoint site (LastApprovedDateFix.zip)

The output from the Console app (ConsoleAppOutput.png)

The word document and converted pdf (TempDMSDocuments.zip)

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Whats the SLA for picking these up. Its quite an urgent issue in one of our production systems

Thanks

Chetan

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have found that the date (Scheduled Review) is incorrect in output Pdf file. It is 26/06/2024 in Docx and 26/06/2023 in output Pdf file.

I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8479 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Guys,

Is there any update please.

If you need more examples I can provide

Thanks

Chetan

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for your inquiry. You may share more documents here for investigation purposes. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8479) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.