DCM and DjVu don't support to convert to other image formats

Hi Sir/Madam,

From your official introduction, the DCM and DjVu formats should be supported. C# .NET Cross-platform Image Library API | products.aspose.com

But we find that DCM and DjVu don’t support to be converted to other image formats. Do you have any plan when this will be supported? If you can’t support them, would you please update the description in your website and document? Thanks.

It mentions that we can convert DCM to BMP

Manipulating DjVu Formats|Documentation It mentions that it can convert DjVu to TIFF

Here’s the code we have changed
DjVu Manipulating DjVu Formats|Documentation
DCM Manipulating DICOM Formats|Documentation

Here’s the test files:

@Glority_Developer,

I have observed your comments. I Iike to inform that we support DCM file format as well as DjVu format. I have also shared sample code with you regarding DjVu and DCM conversions to other formats.

using (DjvuImage image = (DjvuImage)Image.Load((path+"Sample.djvu")))
  	{
  		//Assert.AreEqual(image.Pages.Length, 5, "Pages count does not equal 5");
  		TiffOptions exportOptions = new TiffOptions(TiffExpectedFormat.Default);
  		exportOptions.Compression = TiffCompressions.None;

exportOptions.BitsPerSample = new ushort[] { 1 };
  		exportOptions.MultiPageOptions = new DjvuMultiPageOptions(new IntRange(0, 3));
  		image.Save(path+"Sample12.Tiff", exportOptions);
  	}

string inputFile = path+“ttfm.dcm”;
using (DicomImage image = (DicomImage)Image.Load(inputFile))
{
image.AdjustBrightness(50);
image.Save(path+“1dicomEtalon.bmp”, new BmpOptions());

Can we convert DjVu to orther format except Tiff and convert dcm to orther format except bmp? Waiting for your reply.

@Glority_Developer,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please visit the following documentation sections for possible export options related to DjVu and DICOM image formats.

We try code you suggest, these code can convert djvu to tiff, but after convert first page turns black, and tiff file will very large.
source code:
TiffOptions tiffOption = new TiffOptions(Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums.TiffExpectedFormat.Default);
tiffOption.Compression = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Tiff.Enums.TiffCompressions.None;
tiffOption.BitsPerSample = new ushort[] { 1 };
tiffOption.MultiPageOptions = new DjvuMultiPageOptions();
image.Save(param.OutputFile, tiffOption);
source file:
yttt.zip (3.7 MB)

We use this code:
using (var image = (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Dicom.DicomImage)im)
{
image.Save(param.OutputFile, option);
}
and succeed convert dcm to bmp, but after convert some dcm file will turns color to black.
Source file:
Desktop.zip (41.7 KB)

@Glority_Developer,

I have worked with image files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-3070 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-3070) have been fixed in this update.