Debug version of ASPOSE.PDF.KIT

Hi,

I generally use a Third party Tool (Assembly Information) to find more and confirm about assemblies

We are using ASPOSE.PDF.KIT and ASPOSE.PDF dlls for our purpose

I observed an interesting thing where , Assembly Information for Aspose.pdf.kit is showing as "DEBUG" for any version number as shown below.(kit dll--debug.jpg)

But the Assembly information for the Aspose.pdf is always "RELEASE" only (aspose dll -release.jpg)

Attached are the screen shots for both the observations.

Is that the kit versions are really in "DEBUG" mode or the "Assembly Information" tool is not trust worthable. If so why did it show the information correctly for aspose.dll and not for aspose.pdf.kit

Can you please clarify this.

Thanks

Deepika.

Hi Rafael,

First of all, I would like to share with you that we have merged Aspose.Pdf.Kit into new Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please find the details in [this post](https://blog.aspose.com/2011/07/01/first-version-of-merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net-is-now-available-for-download) and the [post related to the second version of merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET](https://blog.aspose.com/2011/08/15/merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net-6.1.0-is-out-now-with-some-new-features-and-fixes-and-many-improvements). So, I would encourage you to use the latest merged version as the Aspose.Pdf.Kit will be discontinued from October 2011. Nevertheless, I’ll contact our development team regarding the Debug issue so we could fix it.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Yes we have tried to work with Aspose.pdf but faced some issues. Even the forum did not give us a solution.

So we are forced to continue with the ASPOSE.PDF.KIT and our license is being extended based on that.

So can you please get to us back on this debug version issue of ASPOSE.PDF.KIT as sonn as possible..

Hi Rafael,

I would like to share with you that both of the components are published in the Release mode. However, both of these components are obfuscated. As these components are obfuscated with different obfuscators, that’s why you maybe getting different results. Anyway, both of these components are published in Release mode.

If you find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,