Debugging Aspose objects

Hi,

I am using licensed Aspose 11.0.0 PDF java version

I am creating a nested tables.
The leaf level table which contains actual data has text inserted in it by TextFragment, but the TextFragment is created by combining several TextSegment’s.

If I do the above case then while saving the document, then application is going in an infinite loop.
Can you guess why it is behaving so ?

If I insert directly a TextFragment ( some default text without combining textsegment ) then it works.

I am not able to reproduce the case on a standalone program.

Hence I would like to debug the TextFragment that is created but the object are not understandable( it is all like m1, m2 and it continues.)

How do I get objects with understandable names in debug mode?

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Pdf for Java Jar is obfuscated and in debug mode objects reflect as m1, m2, m3… and so on. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample code here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

As I mentioned before the problem is not reproducing in a standalone program.
Hence I cannot share the code.

Can there be any other way ?

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid it is difficult to suggest your anything without replicating the issue at our end. We will appreciate it if you please share some code to replicate the issue and your environment details, so we will try to reproduce the issue and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,