We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Decimal tabstops and SaveToPdf

Hi guys,

I have an issue with decimal tabstops being stripped from tables during the SaveToPdf function in the latest version of Aspose.Words. Is there any work-around / fix for this? We have a time-critical application we are developing which relies heavily on this functionality.
Here is my basic test code and the attached test source document:

using Aspose.Words;
using Aspose.Words.Rendering;

namespace ConsoleApplication1
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Document doc = new Document(“intest.doc”);
PdfOptions op = new PdfOptions();
doc.SaveToPdf(0, doc.PageCount, “out.pdf”, op);
}
}
}

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Unfortunately, I cannot suggest you any workaround of this issue at the moment. The only thing you can do is avoiding using decimal tabs. For instance, use right alignment and right indent of paragraphs to achieve the same.

Best regards.

Thanks for that Alexey, we look forward to the fix for this. In addition to this issue, there is another small anomaly with the decimal tabstops, even when not contained within tables.
It appears that decimal numbers, which contain separators, are aligned on the first non-numeric character. This means that numbers over 999.99 have their first number separator (the comma in this case) aligned on the decimal tabstop, which makes for some interesting output.
I have attached another sample document to demonstrate this using the same code as in my initial post.

Cheers

Hi Nic,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for additional information. This is the same problem with decimal tabs. We will let you know once this problem is resolved.

For now, I think, you can work the problem around by avoiding using decimal tabs.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10279) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(19)