Default imageWidth and imageHeight of a slide

Hi,
I am using slides, and converting individual slides from a PPT file to JPG images. To convert PPT slide to JPG image I am using slide.getThumbnail(new Dimension(imageWidth, imageHeight));

If I don’t initialize the Dimension object with imageWidth and imageHeight (i.e. default construction of Dimension) then ASPOSE errors out saying the imageWidth and imageHeight should be greater than zero.

I am trying to emulate powerpoint’s ability using ASPOSE to export a slide to an image without specifying the imageWidth and imageHeight, Powerpoint generates the image with 960*720 resolution. Is it possible with ASPOSE slides to specify default resolution for images?

Thanks,
Ram

Hi Ram,

Thanks for showing interest in Aspose.Slides.

The issue of supporting default Dimension constructor that is currently not supported has been considered as enhancement in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with issue id 15313 has been created in our Issue Tracking System to support this feature. This thread has also been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Moreover, you can specify the default resolution of and image generated by Aspose.Slides for Java by using following function call. The default slide thumbnail resolution is 720 * 540.

slide.getThumbnail(1f,1f);

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15313) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.