Defining Styles for HTML-altchunks

Hello,

after updating aspose.words from v11 to v15 there was a change in the behaviour of HTML-files in the altchunks container:

If I open the docx (including the HTML-altchunks) in aspose and save them:
In v11 aspose was generating new styles for rendering the HTML files into the Document.
In v15 aspose is using the default styles.

Opening my document in MS Word, it’s also using the default styles. In this way the new behaviour of aspose seems to be correct.

BUT: I don’t want to use the default styles (they are a bit ugly in my case). I would rather define own styles for converting the HTML-altchunks.
Is this possible?
Can I intercept the convertion of the HTML parts and define own styles for the body, h1, etc.?

Changing the default styles of the document is no option.

Thanks and Greetings
Smuddy
Hi Smuddy,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document
  • Aspose.Words version 15.12.0 generated output document which shows the undesired behavior
  • Your expected document which shows the correct output. Please create this document using Microsoft Word application or older version of Aspose.Words.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.

Best regards,