Delaney_.ttf file not found Error

I am evaluating the Aspose.Words. I am getting an exception while converting the Word document to PDF.
It throws an exception saying the “Delaney_.ttf” file is not found.

It works fine with MultipageTTF file.

Any help is appreciated.

Or if you have that font, can you send it to me?

My Box is HP Laptop with AND Turion X2, Vista 64Bit OS
Thanks
Arul

Hi

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words reads registry to find an appropriate font. Registry key is font name and registry value is font file name. If font does not exist in the defined location, Aspose.Words cannot find the appropriate font and most likely this is the reason of the problem.
Please make sure that the font was deleted properly and there is not registry key associated with this font. If the registry key still exists, you can just delete corresponding key from registry manually. You can find this key here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE * SOFTWARE * Microsoft * Windows NT * CurrentVersion * Fonts

Also, please attach your document here for testing.
Best regards.

I do not have any Text in my word document with this font style. But I am getting error. Please see my attached word document.
Thanks
Arul

You are correct. After I delete those entries from Registry, it worked fine.
Thanks
Arul

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9222) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(17)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan