Delete column from Table- TableEx

Hi,

1) As ColumnsEx has no delete method, how to delete column from TableEx. Deleting from RowsEx works.

2) Table.deleteColumn(col) throws exception as Table.deleteRow() works.

Regards,

Hi Leonid,

I regret to share that the support for deleting column is currently unavailable in Asspose.Slides. Kindly, visit this thread for work around and your further knowledge. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-17324 has been created to resolve the issue in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Once resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET, it will be ported to Aspose.Slides for Java as well. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33164 to provide this feature in Aspose.Slides for Java. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved. Meanwhile, you may persist with work around method in the shared link. The code is although in .NET, but you may understand the logic and implement the same for Java hopefully.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33164) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.