Delete rows getting exception

Hi,

I am using aspose to write excel and when i try to delete empty rows i am getting formatexception error "Input string was not in a correct format"

Hi,

Please provide us the template Excel file and sample code here to evaluate your issue on our end.

Thanks,

We are getting the below Exceptions

'workSheet.Cells.DeleteRows(36,1)' threw an exception of type 'System.FormatException'
base {System.SystemException}: {System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Int32.Parse(String s)
at ..?(String )
at Aspose.Cells.PageSetup.InsertRows(Int32 , Int32 )

Hi,

Thank you for providing further details for your observed issue. I am afraid; we still need your source code and sample template to reproduce the said issue on our end. Please note, this information is very essential for us to properly investigate the problem cause, and to log it for ratification purposes.

In meanwhile, please also check the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.4, and let us know of your feedback.