DeleteRows() behaves differently in Java version

Hi,

We're creating a Java version of our Excel template tool by converting VB.NET code into Java. So we're using Aspose.Cells for Java and we're getting different outputs. I believe the culprit is the DeleteRows() method because there were a few bugs fixed for the .NET version in the past. I'm attaching the outputs so you can see how the Java output is stripping the header.

If this is too little information to go with, I'd be happy to attach my VB.NET project. I can't send you the Java project because it's dynamically created by our code converter.

Thanks,
Natan

Hi Natan,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Thanks for the template excel files, your files make some sense. But we appreciate if you could create two simple sample projects: one version of VB.NET using the latest Aspose.Cells for .Net version (Console App) and second is the java demo using the Aspose.Cells for Java latest fix, which should be parallel to VB.NET codes. This will help us really to check the difference more precisely and figure it out (if found indifference) soon.

Thanks for your workaround.

Sorry for the delay. Our Java developer realized that it was his error. Thanks for your help.