Deleting text from PDF - TextReplaceOptions.ReplaceAdjustment.None not working

@greg.bateman

We have investigated the issue and we are afraid that it would take some time to get fixed. As issue has been logged under free support model, it will be resolved on first come first serve basis and there are other issues in the queue which were logged prior to it. You may please use priority support option in case this ticket is a showstopper for you. This way the issue will be prioritized and will be resolved on urgent basis.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Asad, this is somewhat frustrating as I have previously confirmed in this thread that we have provisional authorisation to go down the paid support route for this issue. You could have told me this some time ago and we would be closer to a resolution by this time. Who should I contact about paid support?

@greg.bateman

Please accept our humbly apology for the inconvenience and trouble you faced. Please note that the paid support never actually means a fast and immediate resolution of the issue. However, it only expedites the process of investigation and implementing the fix. Plus, issues are prioritized over other issues in this support model.

We needed to make sure that an early resolution could be made if paid support channel is used and that could be done after performing an initial investigation to determine the issue complexity level. Nevertheless, you can please login into your paid support account (if you already have subscription) and create a post there with the reference of issue/ticket ID. Your issue will be escalated the highest priority accordingly.

In case you want to subscribe to paid support, please create a post in our purchase forum where you will be assisted accordingly.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad, I am pleased to report that i am now engaged with someone from the sales team to arrange paid support. Thanks for your updates.

1 Like

@greg.bateman

Thanks for your kind feedback. Please create a topic in paid support forum with the reference of ticket ID once you have paid support subscription.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-51778) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.10.