Demo Install

I installed .Cells version 1.9.04 and can’t get it to work correctly, installed on SSRS server and the client on my computer.

• Workstations: windows 64bit with Excel 2010 (32 bit and 64bit), My computer is 32bit Office.
  • Server is SSRS 2012 on windows 2008 r2 64bit.

I create a report in excel by opening an existing rdl from server with the Aspose.Cells tab then added a simple table to the worksheet and save as rdl and excel 2010. Then published it to our SSRS 2012 server with SSRS 2008 option selected. (No selection for SSRS 2012?). When I run the report I get one row, should be over 100 and no formatting that I added to the excel file.

Some additional questions

1. How do I export as excel 2010?
  2. Looking a the online demo, when exporting as Excel 2007 the charts are exported as images? We need them to be a “live Excel Chart” Can .cells do this? Maybe I have to create the chart in excel then publish?
  3. The Share Data source does not publish correctly, it does not include the “/Data Sources” path. After I set it I have to reset each time I publish.
  4. The Publish does not remember the report server folder, I have to refresh Report Server URL (slow) and then open and select the folder each time I publish.

Hi ,

We think that your report does set table attribute.

Please read online document : user guide and creating tabular report

1. You may select excel 2007.

2. You have two way.

i. You use Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services report designer to design chart report. Please refer online document :Working with chart.

ii. You use Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services renderer to export report. You need to update Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml

=================================================================

=================================================================

3. Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services Client does not support share data source.

4. Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services Client does not support remembering the report server folder.

We will evaluate two function points for share data source and remember the report server folder.