Demos Issues

Dears,

I have tried to access the demos for the SSRS extensions for PowerPoints, but the reports are all returning empty, and I cannot evaluate the product.

Thank you,

Hi Shoaib,

Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

There is some issue in our Demos Server which is not showing the RDL reports. We are looking into the issue and will notify you here with the further updates.

Kind Regards

Hi Shoaib,

We have further investigated the problem and found that the issue exists only on some browsers like Chrome and Safari. However, when trying the same reports in FireFox and IE, the reports are displayed correctly.

As these SSRS reports are hosted by Reporting Services Server, so this might be a problem at SSRS server side. We are looking further for a fix, but you may consider to try our live examples in FireFox or IE and we 'll be keen to hear your feedback.

Many Thanks

Hi Shoaib,

I hope you are well. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Report viewer in SQL Reporting Services doesn’t support Safari and Chrome browsers (in fact, it’s only partially supported) as mentioned on Browser Support for Reporting Services and Power View - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) | Microsoft Learn. Therefore it is recommended that you use Internet Explorer or FireFox to view our Reporting Services examples.

We have applied a fix which enabled the reports to be at least viewable in Chrome (latest version) however Safari is still not supported.