Desktop Grid - Event of cell's background color change

Hi

Can we catch the event of cell’s background color change??

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Could you elaborate and explain why you need to catch the event for cell's background color change. I think if you set the cell's back color in your code, you 'd better know by yourself where you have written the coding lines, so you may do what you want to perform.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

I want to save the background color or each cell in Database. So, I need to catch the event as soon as user changes a cell color from Format Cells->Font->cellcolor.

I want to save it in DB so that next time user comes to grid, he gets the same background color that he saved before closing the form.

Hope that description helps you understanding the issue in a better way.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Thanks for providing us further details.

Ok, we will provide an event handler named e.g “CellFormatChanged” to handle the styles after using Format Cells dialog box.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

Thanks.

Thanks and Regards

Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Please try the attached version,

The feature is supported in v2.0.1.11 now. Please try the following code:

Private Sub grdDataEntry_CellFormatChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Aspose.Grid.Desktop.CellFormatEventArgs) Handles grdDataEntry.CellFormatChanged

Dim range As CellRange

For Each range In e.Sources

Console.WriteLine(range.ToString() + ": " + e.Style.Color.ToString())

Next

End Sub

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8960) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.