Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Desktop Grid - Scroll bar in Drop Down Issue

Hi Amjad

Scroll bar does not work in Grid’s drop down. Could you please fix that issue as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Could you give us more details (as ever), create a sample test application to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon. BTW, I have tested and used GridDesktop's drop down (combo box) control with no issue regarding vertical scroll bar.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

I am facing 3 issues in drop down in aspose desktop grid. Please see the attached code/database/screen shots explaining the issues. Please look into them as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Thanks for providing us the template project.

We will try to figure out your issues asap. We will update you when the issues are resolved.

Thank you.

Hi Sukhminder,

Kindly try the attached version, we have fixed your mentioned issues.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

Thanks. But it would be nice if scrolling down with mouse results in moving down in the drop down. At the moment, it disappears drop down list when user scrolls down the drop down with mouse.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi,

Yes, it does. We will check the feasibility of your requested feature if we can incorporate it to the control We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi Sukhminder,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Grid. We have enhanced scrolling drop down list via mouse wheel when mouse pointer is over it and also navigating drop down list via using keys is also supported.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Aslam

Thanks. But still there is one issue in 2.0.1.2. Mouse scroll does not work when there is loads of data in the drop down (1 lakh in my case). Key navigation still works perfectly.

Kindly look into it.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhminder Singh

Hi Sukhminder,

Well, we tested and found the issue you have mentioned. We will figure out your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Sukhminder,

After we further investigated your issue, we found the issue is not actually related to Aspose.Grid.Desktop. The mouse scrolling will not work when the number of items are more than 65535. You can test this issue with .NET's ListBox or ComboBox controls separately. The issue will be appeared. I think it is not an issue as Microsoft puts the restriction and limits the number of items to scroll down for these controls.

Thank you.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi Amjad

No probs. Thanks for the update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8560) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.