Detecting encryption on ods file does not work

I’m attempting to detect if ods file is encrypted, before loading it. However Aspose.Cells.FileFormatUtil.DetectFileFormat returns IsEncrypted == false.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and some details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I found that detecting encryption on the ODS file (encrypted/password protected) does not work as you pointed out. I am using the following sample code with your template file:
e.g
Sample code:

//Detect File format
FileFormatInfo info = FileFormatUtil.DetectFileFormat(“e:\test2\Password+protected+OpenOffice+Calc+Test+Document+pass%3dtest.ods”);
//Gets the detected load format
Console.WriteLine("The spreadsheet format is: " + FileFormatUtil.LoadFormatToExtension(info.LoadFormat));
//Check if the file is encrypted or not.
Console.WriteLine("The file is encrypted: " + info.IsEncrypted);

Output:
The spreadsheet format is: .ods
The file is encrypted: False

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44307” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Klemen,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSNET-44307 has been marked resolved. We will shortly share the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44307) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.