Determine which "edition" of aspose.pdf to purchase

I have some questions I would appreciate an answer on, as I am trying to determine which “edition” of aspose.pdf to purchase.

Is your “Corporate Licensing” the same as a “site” or “enterprise license”, where we can pay once and use the product on all of our servers for unlimited applications?

Finally, what version is your “evaluation” version?

Thanks, Mark

Dear Mark,

I have some questions I would appreciate an answer on, as I am trying to determine which “edition” of aspose.pdf to purchase.

The price of Aspose.Pdf is determined by 2 unrelated factors: License Type and Edition Type. License Type defines how you will use Aspose.Pdf: Winform or Webform, development or deployment. Edition Type defines the features of Aspose.Pdf: from Basic to Corporate. Higher editions automatically include the features of every lower edtion.

Before you can make a decision to purchase you must decide the license type you need. If you use Aspose.Pdf in a Winform application, choose between Winform License and Winoem License. If you use Aspose.Pdf in a Webform application, choose among Webform, Website, Webserver and Weboem License. For more detailed information, please see License Type.

Important : As a [special offer](http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Pdf/Licensing/Specialoffers.html), when you buy a Winoem License, you can get a Winform License for free; When you buy a Website, Webserver or Weboem License, you can get a Webform License for free.

Once you determine the license type you need, you must decide the edition type you need. The feature matrix at License Type should allow you to determine the appropriate edition type.

Once you decide on the appropriate license type and edition type, please go to the price matrix at [Purchase]( Aspose.Pdf Forum) to determine the price of your license type and edition type. That’s all there is to it!

Is your “Corporate Licensing” the same as a “site” or “enterprise license”, where we can pay once and use the product on all of our servers for unlimited applications?

In Aspose, Corporate is a definition of an edition type, which includes all the features of Aspose.Pdf, rather than how to will use Aspose.Pdf. If you want to deploy your unlimited web apps onto your own servers, Website or Webserver License is good enough.

Finally, what version is your “evaluation” version?

The Current Evaluation License may be used as any license type and provides the features of the Corporate Edition. However it does include a watermark.

Important : Please note the conditions of the Evaluation License.

As I read your licensing, WebServer is unlimited apps on 1 server, and WebOem is 1 app on unlimited servers. Im referring to a situation of unlimited apps on unlimited servers (unlimited apps internal to a corporation on unlimited servers internal to a corporate is just as good for my purpose) - which I believe is the definition of a “Site/Enterprise” license.
Thanks much,
Mark Aurit
Northrop Grumman Corporation