Determining the cursor's position in a page

Hi,

I’m creating a word document in Aspose 3.7.1.0. and I’m repeating several paragraphs across the document. If each repetition leaves the cursor before the middle of the page, then I want to place the next repetition just below the current one, otherwise place a page break and continue on to the next page. So basically I want to create 1-up or 2-up pages in code, depending on the amount of text entered.

Is there a way to detect the vertical position of the cursor when text has been written on the document?

Thanks in advance,
P

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. Our Rendering Engine layouts document into lines and pages as MS Word does.
But unfortunately, there is no public API, which allows you to determine where page starts or ends. Also, there is no way to find the position of the particular node on page. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(85)