Device I/O error

Hi Frank,

It is really strange and hard to figure the issue out. Would you please try this attached patch, also some debug message be added and will be printed to console when invoke save() method. If the problem still persists, please post the debug message here. I am most appreciative to your patience and help, thank you.

Hi,

It works! What have you changed? I'd like to understand this issue, difference between Windows and AIX reading/writing a file!

Here's the log attached (Windows and AIX.)

Thanks a lot, 3 stars support!

By the way when will it be possible to purchase a fixed version?

Frank.

Hi Frank,

We will attach a fix in the next week and remove the debug info.Thanks for your patience.

By the way, it seems the error is caused by getVal1 method. It's so strange. Now we use getVal2 method replace getVal1 method. please check "div result:16, old ver:15" in Aix log.

Hi Frank,

Please try this attached fix, the debug info has been removed.

Hi,

Last fix (no debug info) tested with success on both environments.

Thanks,

Frank.

Hi,

We're about to purchase, please can you tell me how to be sure we'll get the patched Jar?

Thanks,

Frank.

Hi Frank,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, purchasing Aspose.Cells means that you will get a license file from out sales department (Aspose.Purchase). You may use this license with the patched Jar without any problem. Our official release of the Aspose.Cells for Java 'll include the functionality of this fix.

Thank you.