Diagram Functonalities

Good Day

I have currently downloaded your diagrams.net component and will be evaluating it shortly.

Could you please indicate what of the following functions will be possible as I am working on manipulating an existing Visio diagram which represents an organizational chart:

- Change fill colour of an identified shape.

- Change border and colour of an identified shape.

- Change colour of a connector between 2 identified shapes.

- Manipulate text within an identified shape, i.e. content, font, size, colour, etc.

- Add a new shape and connector to an identified shape.

- Regenerate a new organizational diagram based on revised data.

Regards

Fezile

Dear Fezile,

Thanks for your query and sorry for the late reply. This forum is newly created and I forgot to subscribe and did not receive the notification about your post.

Almost all the mentioned features are available (check attached sample) but there are some restrictions in the current version e.g.

• Only MS Visio 2010 files are supported
  • Less features (only simple shapes) are supported if you are manipulating VSD files
  • You can save your diagram to VDX format only

Our developers are working to add new features and improve the API of the product.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I’m looking for the following feature like all other Aspose Libraries offer (Word, Cells …):

- Export to PDF or image (Preview Picture is not a really option)

Is an export planned?

Greetings
Christian

Dear Christian,

Export to image, PDF and HTML features have been logged into our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-23139, DIAGRAM-21632 and DIAGRAM-23140 respectively.

These features have been planned for the next quarter. We will keep you updated on these issues in this thread.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

thanks for the ids out of your tracking system.
Am I able to look for state of these topic IDs?

Greetings
Christian

Dear Christian,

We will notify you about the progress of these issues. Issue IDs are also attached with the first post of this thread. You can also check the issue status from there as you can see in the attached image.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 21632) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 23139) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-23140) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-23139) have been fixed in this update.

(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.