Diagram getting changed in docx to pdf transformation

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Words 17.7 for docx to pdf rendition. The diagram is on the Page 5 of pdf rendition. Please find attached the source file, aspose rendition and 2 screenshots explaining the problem

CTS-4567_aspose.zip (1.1 MB)

Regards,
Ankur

@AjeshEMC,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.7, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-15635. Your thread has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez

Hi,
Any update.
I see the issue still persists with word 17.10 as well.

Regards,
Ankur

@AjeshEMC,

Unfortunately, your issue (WORDSNET-15635) is not resolved yet and there are no estimates available at the moment. Our product team has completed the initial analysis of this issue. However, because of complexity, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any Update?

Regards,
Ankur Vashishtha

@AjeshEMC,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue (WORDSNET-15635) is not resolved yet and there is no further news about this issue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update regarding the issue?

@AjeshEMC,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15635) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.3 update.