DICOM image to PDF

Hi,

Do the Aspose libraries support DICOM image format? I would like to convert DICOM to PDF.
Thank you

Hi Chris,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have an API named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which offers the feature to Convert an Image to PDF but I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to convert DICOM images to PDF format. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-38067 in our issue tracking system. We will further
look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status
of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for
this inconvenience.

Hi,

Have there been any updates to support DICOM to PDF or Image?

Thanks.

Hi Therasa,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the feature requested earlier to convert DICOM image to PDF format is not yet implemented. However as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will be more than happy to update you with the status of implementation. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Therasa,

This is to inform you that we are also working on the conversion of DICOM to raster image formats in the scope of Aspose.Imaging APIs. Please note, the said feature is currently in analysis phase whereas the implementation is expected during the 3rd quarter of 2015.

We have now attached the appropriate ticket (IMAGING-34491) from our request tracking system to this thread so that you could be notified automatically once the required feature is available for public use.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-34491) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

@tbellinofile,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further instigated earlier reported PDFNET-38067 and in order to generate correct output, please try using following code snippet with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.9.

[C#]

string outputFile = @"c:\mr-shoulder.pdf";
using (Document pdfDocument = new Document())
{
     pdfDocument.Pages.Add();
     Aspose.Pdf.Image image = new Aspose.Pdf.Image();
     image.FileType = ImageFileType.Dicom;
     image.File = @"c:\mr-shoulder.dcm";
     pdfDocument.Pages[1].Paragraphs.Add(image);
     // Save output as PDF format
     pdfDocument.Save(outputFile);
}