Did NSeries.add change in Cells for Java 1.8.1.0?

With 1.8.0.0 and earlier when I added a new NSeries object the index returned was 1(one) relative (the first one added was index 1) now with 1.8.1.0 it appears to be 0 relative. Is this true?

I was adding an NSeries object and using the returned index with a call to NSeries.get(index-1) to retreive the ASeries object. I was decrementing the index by one. Now I get exceptions because the first index I am using is -1.

What other "little" things that may have changed like this are there?

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

In the old version, NSeries.add() method returns a wrong index, so we fix it. We forgot to add it to the release info.

Other changed things are listed in http://www.aspose.com/COMMUNITY/blogs/aspose.cells/archive/2007/04/06/72426.aspx

Hi Warren,

Would I search the Aspose.Cells forum to get a description of the bugs that were fixed? I don't use the other things that are listed but it would help to have an understanding of what the problem was in case I was working around something that is now fixed.

Maybe even link the fix item in the blog entry to the related forum entry?

Steve

Excellent idea. I use quite a few of those features as well.

Something that would very helpful also would be a mailing list that could notify us when a new version is released. I check the forums regularly just to find out what version is the latest and greatest.

Hi,

The list bugs are fixed in the 1.8.1.0.

<A href="</A></P> <P><A href="

Warren,

Thanks for spending the time putting this list together. This helped alot.

Steve

superb!!!

Hi,

This thread is very old and it is dealing with the very old version of Aspose.Cells.

We will recommend you to upgrade to latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.4

Also, you will get demos and other helpful resources in it how to utilize the latest version for your needs.

You can also download demos separately from this link: Demos - Aspose.Cells for Java v7.0.0 And Later