Did you develop a web based product that generates ppt?

Hi,

I would like to hear from fellow developers if you have developed a web based product using aspose.slides? What were the challenges? What are the limitations?

I would also love to see a demo as I am in search for such a solution so please PM me.

Thanks,

H4

I just got a reply but do not see it here (and I don't know where i can find pm messages) so I am posting reply here

Yes, web service would be very nice.

I guess if you guys have a product around aspose.slides can you post a reply here instead of messging me?

Thanks

H4

Dear H4,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

Aspose.Slides is a non-visual component that can be used by any desktop or web based application to read/write/manipulate PowerPoint documents without utilizing MS-PowerPoint or Office Automation.

To see online demo, please follow this link.

http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Slides/Demos/Northwind/

When you install Aspose.Slides, demo codes are also installed on your computer. You can download the evaluation version of Aspose.Slides from this link.

You can also search this forum for code examples, for example, from the thread below, you can find code (ASP.NET Web Application inside PowerPointTest.zip), which creates a presentation with a table and then send it to user.

Please also read Programmers Guide on Aspose.Slides Wiki. There you will find code examples in C#, VB.NET, JAVA and PHP for using various features of it.

Hi,

Yup, i am aware that there are demos but they are very straight forward. And since aspose.slides is non-visual component, I am looking for developers who used it to develop something visual - ex. a product that can create pretty nice ppts by allowing user to upload pictures, charts, some sophisticated way to control text/fonts, etc.

Since you obviously work for Aspose and most likely know who is working on something like this, perhaps you could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Dear H4,

These code examples are simple, so that you can understand easily how to make use of Aspose.Slides.

It is up to you how sophisticatedly you use it. So I will recommend you to write your code according to your requirements and ask us if you face some problems. You can also wait, if someone else voluntarily helps you in this regard.

Please feel free to ask any technical question. It is better you try evaluation version and if it fits to your requirement then buy it.

Hi Shakeel,

I understand what you are saying but I would love to hear from developers that worked with some advanced features and perhaps developed a product on top of it.

Thanks,

H4