Difference between Word and PDF outputs when merging cells within tables

Hi,

I have a case where the Word and PDF outputs differ when I generate them using the code snippet attached with Aspose version 17.7.1.

Can someone please take a look and advice ?

Regards
Tejashree

TestPDFWordDifference.zip (1.6 MB)

@tejashreegupta,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15841. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor Please raise this for enterprise support and make me the owner of it.

@kumaraswamy.m,

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue WORDSNET-15841 is related to missing feature WORDSNET-832 (Make table layout as close to Word as possible). We regret to share with you that paid support will not help in this case. This issue has been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-832. After the fix of WORDSNET-832, our product team will look into your issue. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor WORDSNET-832 is opened for years now despite getting paid support for it. Could you provide estimate on when it will be resolved?

@kumaraswamy.m,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no ETA available for this feature. However, we have asked for the ETA from our product team. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available from them. We apologize for your inconvenience.