Difference in printing from Excel and Outputting to PDF

Please review attached files. We are currently evaluating both Cells and PDF.Kit for .Net and have the following concern:

<span style=“font-size: 11pt; font-family: “Calibri”,“sans-serif”;”>There’s a discrepancy in the “Group Medical – All”
worksheet. The Excel print preview does not exactly match what we see in the
file exported to PDF (i.e. the right-most column in the first page of the print area gets sent to
the second page in the PDF export). We need to know if there’s a way to fix this.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We are looking in to this issue. Can you please forward us your sample application? This will help us finding the issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Following code snippet will help you. If you face issue please let us know with the sample application.

Workbook book = new Workbook(@"c:\test_excelToPDF.xls");
Aspose.Cells.Rendering.PdfOptions.OnePagePerSheet = true;
book.Save(@"c:\test_excelToPDF.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks,

Hi,

The code did not work. There are two pages in the print area set up in the “Group Medical - A’’” tab. When I print it to PDF through Cells, the “EE Cost” column which is rightmost on the first page becomes the leftmost column on the second page. I am attaching a sample project for you to test. Thanks for your quick response so far and in advance for all your help.

Hi Salman,

I was just wondering if you’ve had a chance to take a look at the sample application I sent?

Thanks

Hi Jose,

Please find the attached updated version of Apose.Cells (Aspose.Cells5.1.1.3.zip). The issue has been fixed.

Thanks,

Hi Salman,

That worked great! Thank you very much for your help. I have one other problem. I am attaching another sample application so you can test it. In this case text that does not fit in a cell “visually” gets written over the text in the next cell instead of getting cut off. Please see attached screenshot.

Salman,

I forgot to mention that the screenshot I sent is from the GMED - All worksheet. Thanks again.

Hi Jose,

We are working on the PDFMergeTest project supplied by you. But there is no screen shot attached. Can you please send the screen shot which points the issue.
This will be helpfull in fixing the issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

It looks as if I sent the wrong zip file. The one attached has the screenshot as well the the new excel file.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the project.

I can find the issue as you have mentioned by your screen shot.

We will look into it and fix it soon.

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-19237.

Thank you.

Hi Jose,

The issue has been fixed. Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.dll v5.1.2.1.

Thanks,

Awesome. That works perfect. Thank very much for all your help.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19237) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.