Differencies in page numbers between original word document and convertted versions

Hi Alex,
I am using Aspose solutions for converting different types of MS Office documents to image files. For example: doc file to png files (each output png file = page in doc file).
Last week I noticed that I recieve different number of pages after convertion: if the source doc file contains X pages, after convertion I recieve X-Y png files, where Y can be any number. In attachment you can see two files - original doc file and outpu png file. Go to page 46 in doc file and compare it with png file… The problem that some text that was on page 47 in original file moved to page 46 of converted file. Is that problem only with lists or there is some algorithm that your solution works on it when moving content from page to page? How can I prevent such movements (because I need the similar document after convertion)?
Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

P.S. I have noticed that not only Aspose.Words have such problem, but Cells and Pdf too.

Dear V,

Thank you for your request.

I have just reproduced found by your issue and so I have linked your request to related record in our tracking system.

We will inform you about issue resolving as soon as possible.

Hi.
Do you solved the problem I’ve found?
Thank you

Dear V,

Thank you for request.

The problem reported by you has not yet fixed. We will inform you as soon as it is resolved.

Thank you.

Hi Svetlana,
are there any good news for me about this issue?

Dear V,

Thank you for question.

Actually I can not yet provide you with any estimates regarding the issue resolving. Sorry for that. In any way I will keep you updated about any progress.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi Svetlana.
Could you provide some estimate date of resolving this issue?
Thank you.

Dear V,

Unfortunately I can’t provide you with any estimates of issue resolving. I have added related defect to the month report to increase the priority of problem.

Hi there.
Are there any good news about this issue?
Thank you

Hi

Thanks for your request. I just checked the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Words (that came out yesterday) and unfortunately, the issue still exists. We will keep you informed regarding status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4034) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.