Different sizes of memorystream using PDFFileMend

Hi,

I am using the Aspose.Pdf and the Aspose.Pdf.Kit to produce pdf-documents. When I wants to produce a pdf-document with pictures in it, i am using the PdfFileMend object to do it. The problem is, that the resulting memorystream never have the same size after each run of the code and I uses the size of the memorystream to decide, whether the resulting pdf-document is different from a previous version, because I have to save any new version of the pdf-document… Because the size of the memorystream is different each time allthough the unput data is the same I get to save a lot of unnecessary versions of the pdf-document. I am using version 4.3.0.0 of the Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll.

Hi Jens,

Are you using the same input PDF file and the images every time you create a new file? Maybe it is because the contents of the input PDF file or the images change and as a result output PDF file changes. If this is not the case then please share a small sample project along with the sample PDF file and images, so we could reproduce the issue at our end. This will help us understand your requirement and we’ll be able to to help you out.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi

I am using the same input pdf file and the same images every time. I have attached a demo project, that shows the problem.

Hi Jens,

I have logged this issue as PDFKITNET-15956 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,