Different spacing found in two documents generated with the same code

Hello,

Attached are two documents that we generated with the same code. The only difference is that one was generated in our TEST environment and the other in our Prod environment. Could you please take a look at both documents and give me a clue as to what the issue could be. When you open the documents, the fonts and styles seem the same, but the spacing surrounding the cells is off. When viewing the documents, make sure you have VIEW GRIDLINES ON. This setting is set in the paragraph section where you can choose to add boarders.

We are using Word 9.4 and Cell 4.8. We are actually dumping data generated in excel and then converting it for use inside a word document. If you ZOOM in closely, you will see the correct file doesn’t have any spaces between the underline in the headers and the dotted line indicating the bottom of a cell. The incorrect file, does have a small gap between these. If you can think of any reason why this is happening I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Dan G.

Hello

Thanks for your request. If you try checking line spacing in MS Word you will see the difference. So it seems there is some thing wrong in your code. Could you please simplify your code and attach here for testing, I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Please see the attached screenshot.

Best regards,

I am not sure where to check besides checking the normal style since that’s the style the headers have in both documents. Its says single line spacing in both and no added space afterwards. As a matter of fact, I can’t even get the Incorrect document to look like the correct document manually using Word. If you could instruct me on what to change to make the documents look the same manually, I can then apply the fix on my code.

Thank you,
Daniel

Hello
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the code (and template). I need this code to reproduce the problem on my side.
Best regards,