Different table border hight when convert html to pdf between Aspose.Pdf 20.6 and 20.7

Hi,

we noticed a diffrent behavior between Aspose.PDF Version 20.6 and 20.7.
If I convert the attached html file to Pdf file, the hight of the table border is completly different.
testfile.zip (358 Bytes)

I use this code to convert the html:

private static void CreatePdfDocument()
        {
            var htmlText = Properties.Resource1.form2;

using (var stream = new MemoryStream(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(htmlText)))
            {
                var options = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions(Path.GetTempPath())
                {
                    PageInfo =
                    {
                        Margin = new MarginInfo(25F, 50F, 0F, 30F),
                        Height = PageSize.A4.Height,
                        Width = PageSize.A4.Width,
                        IsLandscape = false
                    }
                };

new Aspose.Pdf.Document(stream, options).Save("test.pdf");
            }
        }

If I open the html file in a browser. The border is displayed as in Aspose.PDF Version 20.6

Can you please give us an advice how to solve this problem?
Maybe there is a relation to my previous posted issue which discribes an other problem regarding table style options between version 20.6 and 20.7.
Convert HTML to PDF using C# - different behavior of page-break property in version 19.11 to 21.1 | Aspose.PDF - Aspose.PDF Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Thank you very much.
Regards Fabian.

@FK1

I have been able to reproduce border height issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-49843 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

any updates for this issue. Can give us an approximate time when this issue is planed to be fixed?

Thank you very much.

@FK1

Please note that it was recently logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis, that may take few more months. We will let you know once we make some progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.