Different versions Aspose.Slides for .NET in

Hi,

I realized that the version of Aspose.Slides for .NET is released in version 14.2.0 but the Aspose.Total-package only contains version 8.4.0.
Is there any difference or why contains Aspose.Total an old version?

Hi Marc,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that we Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.4.0 and Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.2.0 are two different APIs. Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.4.0 is legacy API that has separate namespaces for handling PowerPoint 97~2003 and PowerPoint 2007~2013 presentation formats. However, the new Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.2.0 API provides the single namespace and properties to manage both presentation formats. We have maintained the two versions of Aspose.Slides for .NET for one quarter in parallel as a transition period so that our customers can make their smooth transition from one API to another. From coming month, Aspose.Total installer will include Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.x.x assemblies inside it.

I hope this will answer your question.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

thanks for our answer.
Where can I find a downloadable version of documentation for the new Versions?

Hi Marc,

I regret to share that there is no downloadable version of live documentation available. We offer live docs on server that you can please refer for your kind reference. In product release, we do offer offline CHM file for API documentation only.

Please, share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,