I’m newbie with aspose.pdf, and I wonder if someone could explain if it is possible to digital sign a pdf with a extenal digital signed hash.
Our web application will digital sign pdf, with a 3rd party Entity.
The all process will be more or less like this
- 1º Choose a document, submit to the server
- 2º In the server we compute document SHA256 hash, and send to the 3rd party.
- 3º The 3rd party send a sms token to the customer mobile
- 4º The customer, submit a form with the token,
- 5º After the 3rd party validate the token, return a the document hash digital signed.
- 6ª After that we have to bind the hash digital signed to the document.
It is possible to do this?