We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Digital signature field issues during Word to PDF conversion using Aspose PDF

Hi Team,

I have a word document readily available with me with digital signature field (refer demo document in attachment). I need to convert it to PDF document using Aspose PDF library.

The main intention of wanting PDF digital signature field is to enable our users to digitally sign the generated PDF form.

The document has been converted but the digital signature field is not getting converted to PDF digital signature field.

It is displaying the same field (refer attachment 1) that i have added in word document. I want the digital signature field in word document to be converted to a PDF digital signature field (refer attachment 2).

Please advise me on how to proceed.

Regards,
Satya

Hi Satya,

Thanks for your inquiry.

In this case, Aspose.Words mimics the way the Microsoft Word works. We converted your ‘Doc1.docx’ file to PDF format by using Microsoft Word 2016 and attached the resultant file (msw-2016.pdf) here for your reference. You can see that Aspose.Words 17.2.0 produces an output (see attached 17.2.0.pdf) similar to Microsoft Word. So, this seems to be an expected behavior. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Please also check the following article:
Working with Digital Signatures

Best regards,