Digital signature image in signature line created in Word overlappting to footer. Is there any way to move the signarute to next page if it is closer to foooter

Hi ,
In my word document we have digital signature.
The problem i am facing is if the signature is closer to footer in document it is overlapping to footer of generated PDF.
Is there any way that we can move the signature in the generated pdf to next page of pdf if the signature in the word document is closer to footer.

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share your input and expected output documents here for our reference? We will then provide you more information about your query along with code.

Hi Tahir,
Please find the attached sample document.
In my document signature is closed to the footer and in my generated pdf signature is overlapping to footer. My requirement is when the signature is closer then the signature should move to next page of the pdf.

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for sharing the document. The signature is inside Shape node and it contains mail merge field. In this case, we suggest you following solution.

1. Implement IFieldMergingCallback interface and in the ImageFieldMerging get the Shape node.
  2. Get the position of Shape node using Aspose.Words.Layout API. See the following code snippet.
  3. If you want to move the shape to next page, please set the value of Shape.ParentParagraph.ParagraphFormat.PageBreakBefore property as true.

Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

LayoutCollector layoutCollector = new LayoutCollector(doc);
LayoutEnumerator layoutEnumerator = new LayoutEnumerator(doc);
Object renderObject = layoutCollector.getEntity(shape);
layoutEnumerator.setCurrent(renderObject);
System.out.println(layoutEnumerator.getRectangle().getX());
System.out.println(layoutEnumerator.getRectangle().getY());