Digital Signature?

Why are the Imaging assemblies not digitally signed?

Hi Dwight,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We do use to sign the assemblies properly. Please, note that Aspose.Imaging assemblies are signed using SHA256 with specific Aspose key.

Hope the above information helps. In case of any issues, need further clearance please be sure to let us know, we will be glad to assist you.

If you open the properties of the Aspose.Imaging.DLL there is no Digital Signature tab.

You may be thinking of signing for a strong named assembly.

They are not the same thing.

Take a look at Aspose.Cells.DLL and you will see the tab.

Hi Dwight,

Thank you for the information.

I have verified this scenario against the latest version of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.0.0 and all of the assemblies show the Digital Signature tab along with signature details on my side. Please check the attached snapshots for your reference. If you are using any previous release of the Aspose.Imaging for .NET API then please try this scenario with the latest one.

Could they be missing from the DLLs Only zip?

Attached is my screen shot.

Hi Dwight,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. You are correct, the assembly acquired from the DLL Only archive of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.0.0 does not seem to have the Digital Signature tab. I have logged this incident in our bug tracking system as IMAGING-34956 and have requested the product team to investigate the matter to provide updates in this regard. Please allow us some time for proper analysis. As soon as we receive any updates, we will post here for your kind reference.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.