Digital signatures for emails

Hello,

Can I use Aspose.Network to send emails signed with a digital certificate (in the certificate store of the client computer), as with outlook express / signature options ? I was not able to find it in the documentation.

Thanks,
Pascal.

Hi, Pascal,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.

This feature is still under developing. Our development team is working hard to release this feature in the coming month.

What's your project timeline for it? Maybe we can provide you a beta release for your evaluation in the coming week.

Best regards.

Hello,

My timeline is to begin testing by the end of January, but I’m flexible.

We are building an automated ordering system in our manufacturing company, that will send to our suppliers digitally signed emails with all required information. That’s critical data that needs to be digitally signed by our company.

Aspose.Network would be a perfect fit to such a job, with that support. I’d be happy to beta test everything you send me.

Best regards,
Pascal.

Do you have any news about the support of digital signatures within Aspose.Network ?

In my company, this feature would be very helpful to convince users to abandon fax and use digitally signed e-mails… we’d save a lot of time with that…

Best regards,
Pascal Brunot.

Hello, Pascal,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.

Our development team is still working hard to deliver this feature. We have almost completed the coding (90%). After the test pass I will provide you a beta release for your evaluation.

Hopefully, we will solid the code and release it in March.

Cheers

Any news about this nice feature?

Thanks,
Pascal

Hello,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We have finished the coding already. We are now working on the bug fixing and testing. Do you want to check out the beta release? If ok, I will provide you a beta for preview.

Best regards,

Yes, I'd be happy to beta-test and report my experience with this feature to you.

Best regards,
Pascal.

using Aspose.Network.Security;
using Aspose.Network.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates;

// load the certificate and associated private key from a file
X509Certificate2 certificate = X509Certificate2.LoadPfx("MyTest.pfx", "password");

// create an instance of MailMessage
MailMessage message = new MailMessage();

// set its properties to desired values
message.From = "from@gmail.com";
message.To = "to@gmail.com";
message.Subject = "Hello";
message.TextBody = "Hello, guys.";
message.SignOff(certificate);

Hello, Pascal,

Do you have any chance to check out the beta dll? Let me know if you have any issue about it.

Thanks a lot