Digitally signature for PDF files created from Aspose.Cells

We have a request to add eSignature capabilities to the PDF documents that we currently generate thru Aspose.Cells - basically initial versions are view/displayed/modified as XLS files, once the content is finalized, we business users generate a .PDF rather an XLS (using the same code, just saved as PDF). Can these somehow be signed using your Aspose.PDF signature techniques, or will we now need to generate the final version of the document using Aspose.PDF?

Hi,

Well, if you need to assign digital signatures to the PDF documents, I think you may use Aspose.Pdf component but I am not sure about it. I think you may generate/convert from Excel workbook to PDF using Aspose.Cells and then may use Aspose.Pdf product to assign the digital signatures if Aspose.Pdf does support this feature. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Pdf forum where one of our Aspose.Pdf team member will help you soon.

Moreover, Aspose.Cells can only assign and validate digital signatures for Excel files (e.g XLSX). See the topic for reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Assign+and+Validate+Digital+Signatures

Thank you.

Hi Garrick,

Thanks for using our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. It supports the feature to add digital signatures to PDF file. For further information, please visit Add Digital Signature in a PDF File (Facades)

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.