Direct render to SKCanvas?

Hello.
Since Aspose.Svg can already use Skia engine, is there a possibility to somehow render directly to SKCanvas instead of rendering to PNG beforehand?
Our WPF software (SCADA system) loads svg in memory, updates some elements properties regularly, and then renders it to the screen (via Skia Canvas Control). I’ve been using Svg.Skia library so far, it works, but has some hiccups with unsupported properties, incorrect bounds and a few more.
I’m evaluating Aspose.Svg right now, and I’m most certainly impressed with DOM tree built, every attribute is transparent, most of the API resembles SVG specs. No mistakes in rendering, bounds, etc.
I’ve managed to render to screen successfully, but still not happy enough with the performance. Right now I have to do something like this:

using (var bitmapStream = new MemoryStream())
using (var device = new ImageDevice(options, bitmapStream))
 {
    _svgDocument.RenderTo(device);
     bitmapStream.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin);
     _skBitmap = SKBitmap.Decode(bitmapStream);
}
canvas.DrawBitmap(_skBitmap, 0, 0);

But it’s certainly an overhead to encode to PNG, then to decode back to SKBitmap.
Svg.Skia allowed me to use SKPictureRecorder to render the document on the underlying canvas, then to just expose the resulting SKPicture.
If there is some way to access Skia internals when working with the Svg document, it would drastically improve the performance for my (and maybe others) application.

@AlexeiD

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SVGNET-346

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SVGNET-346) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by vdeviatov

Thanks, I’ve tested Skia rendering and it worked fine.

Perhaps you could add the example of GenericSkiaCanvasProvider implementation from the release article, so as to try the feature at once, instead of implementing from scratch.

@AlexeiD

Sure, the process to update the documentation accordingly is on going. We will surely be showcasing the examples. Thanks for your feedback.

@AlexeiD

For detailed information on its features and usage examples, please refer to the Aspose.SVG for .NET 24.4 Release Notes.