Direction Of Arabic Text in table

Hi.
I am using Aspose.Pdf.Document .It is possible to change direction rtl in case of Arabic language is used.
Is this possible to apply rtl on Aspose.Pdf.Table or Aspose.Pdf.Document. I have already tried pdfDocument.Direction = Aspose.Pdf.Direction.R2L; but it does not work . Please suggest me correct code.

thanks.

@jitendra1,

We managed to replicate the problem of not being able to set the Arabic text direction. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-44041 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. Besides this, we recommend you, please share all details of your scenario. It will verified once the root cause is fixed.

Hi ,
Is there any functionality in Aspose.pdf to set whole div contact direction either RTL or LTR.

it will help us to resolve our problem.

Thanks

@awadhesh_jha,

There is no way to set the direction of content in a DIV element. You can render Arabic text to RTL or LTR, and then export this HTML document to PDF with Aspose.Pdf API.

[C#]

string dataDir = @"C:\Pdf\test589\";
Document document = new Document(dataDir + "input.html", new HtmlLoadOptions());
document.Save(dataDir + "Output.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

These are the input and output files: Files.zip (23.0 KB)

Hi team,

please tell me, if I am using Hindi word with special character like(’,.%’) then why result me Aspose.PDF.document as html मिली. Superscript tag. How to manage It.
With code…

thanks

@jitendra1,

Kindly share all details of the scenario, including source PDF, code example and expected output PDF. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

Hi I am using Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument for all language. First we add page pdfDocument.Pages.Add(); and then we create table Aspose.Pdf.Table then create row Aspose.Pdf.Row and then create cell Aspose.Pdf.Cell and in each cell we add html fragment Aspose.Pdf.HtmlFragment to genrate the report.

Currently I am facing problem with two language (Hindi,Arabic).
In case Arabic HtmlFragment not support dir=“rtl”.
In case Hindi i upload dummy report including problem also.
please suggest.TOP Heade1.pdf (861.1 KB)

@jitendra1,

We have logged an enhancement ticket under the ticket ID PDFNET-44072 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Hi Aspose Team .
Is there any progress about this topic

@jitendra1

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are afraid logged tickets are pending for investigations owing to previously logged tickets. They will be scheduled on their due turn. We will let you know as soon as some significant updates will be available. Please spare us some more time. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.