Dirty right border on image when converting xls to pdf

See files attached (src + resulting pdf).
I’m using Aspose Cells v 7.0.3.0 from .Net 3.5 (c#):

private bool ConvertAttachToPdf_Aspose(string excelPath, string pdfPath)
{
Workbook book = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(excelPath);
book.Save(pdfPath, new XlsSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf));
return true;
}

Hi,

After an initial test, I am able to find the issue as you have mentioned. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40119. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.
Hi,

we have checked this issue thoroughly. We found your xls is created by certain version of MS Excel. And the dirty picture format is strange to us. Which version of Excel you are using? and also, could you provide the the source image here. It will help us to figure out the issue.

Thank you.

See images attached.

XLS files are generating by Russian ERP system (named “1C” version 8). 1C can save invoice to xls or xlsx (see samples attached), we can edit/change invoice template using build-in tools. But no image borders, no shadows defined in our template for this images.

Hi,

thanks for the sample files with image files.

We will soon look into it and get back to you.

Thank you.

Hi,

It's very strange that we get the attached bmp files in the xls file and we could not get any Crop properties from the file. Are you sure that the attached picture files in the previous post are your source picture files?

Could you share us some information about how to add an image file to xls file in your C1 ERP System?

This will help us to evaluate your issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

After closely look into this issue again, we find that the image in the template file is a dib file and there is a bug when we convert a dib file to image object.We will try to fix it.

Hi,

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.4.5

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40119) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.