Disable Save Option in Result PDF (Word to PDF) opened in browser

Hi,

We are using ASPOSE component to convert a word document to PDF. I am able to successfully do it and open it in browser for users to view it correctly. I have a requirement where in I have to disable the Save button on the IE instance (Please see the attached image for more information) so that user should not be able to save the PDF as a copy.

I have researched the Security features as mentioned in the Security class but couldn’t implement my requirement from there. Please assist.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Modak

Hello Vaibhav,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I'm sorry to inform you that, disabling the save option is currently not supported by Aspose.Pdf and I'm afraid we might not be able to support it in short time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Vaibhav,

I'm pleased to inform you that we've added your request for Disabling Save Option in Result PDF opened in browser/PDF viewer as "New Feature" PDFNET-11306 in our issue tracking system. Our development team would evaluate the feasibility of implementing this feature and if possible, they would be be sharing the ETA regarding its availability.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hello Vaibhav,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I've discussed the feasibility of implementing this feature (disabling the save option when displaying PDF document) and I'm sorry to inform you that we cannot implement this feature, because Save option is not a property of PDF and We can't control that when generating the PDF file.

We apologize for your inconvenience.