Disable TimePhasedData

Hello,

I have problem with this TimePhasedData.

Whenever I create my own Project using Aspose, everything seems fine. It has around 20 tasks and xml is around 800 KB. But when I want to add baselines to those tasks then the final xml gets as big as 15 MB. It is because aspose adds TimePhasedData tags. Can I somehow get rid of it as Iam not interested in TaskUsage? Also If there is a option to get rid of TimePhasedData, can I still use Manual or Automatic project CalculationMode?

I attached project with few tasks.

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

Timephased data is added in accordance with the Microsoft project (MSP). If we perform the same task, using MSP, it also adds this timephased data. There is no option in MSP to disable adding this timephased data and similarly Aspose.Tasks does not have this option.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Tasks.

What If I set Project.CalculationMode to None, add tasks and then run Project.Recalculate() ?
Doing that generates for me small xml without timephaseddata.

Hi Jakub,

You are right, in this way we can avoid timephased data even after setting the baseline. Thank you for sharing your feedback and should you have any other query related to Aspose.Tasks, please feel free to write us back.