Discrepencies while converting DOC to PDF

Hi,
I am converting .doc to .pdf using the following code:

DocumentBuilder docBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(new Document(Server.MapPath(".") + @"\tempdoc.doc"));
docBuilder.Document.Range.Bookmarks.Clear();
docBuilder.Document.SaveToPdf(Server.MapPath(".") + @"\PDFFromdoc.pdf");

But I am facing following issues :

1. Table heading is not repeated across pages in PDF(its there in doc).
  2. A special character is inserted in front of each element in the table in PDF file.
  3. Formatting is lost.

I have attached both the .doc(which I am using) and .pdf file.

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.
I have looked on your documents and figured out the following:

1. Table heading rows are not repeated on subsequent pages. This issue is logged as #6839 in our defect database. We’ll notify you when it is fixed.
  2. I see this special character in your resultant file but unable to reproduce with Aspose.Words 6.0.1. Please try this latest version since the issue may have been fixed:
    https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
  3. Please clarify what formatting do you mean. I see that vertical distance between the two tables is different and yellow rows get taller in PDF. The first one occurs because Aspose.Words doesn’t treat auto paragraph spacing properly. This is a known issue and logged as #888. For the second one I have created issue #7042.
    Regards,

Hi,
It would really be helpful if can you please provide any time lines as till what time will this be fixed. We are planning to accquire a lisence for Aspose.Words. If we have the timelines we can accordingly plan for that.
Thanks,
Rahul

Hi
Thanks for your request. Currently I can’t provide you any estimate regarding these issues. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks).
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 888) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(20)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7042) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6839) have been fixed in this update.

(86)