Display PDF

Hi Guys,

I am currently evaluating Aspose.PDF for manipulating PDF in a Windows Forms environment.

I'd like to know if Aspose has a control for displaying a PDF in such a way that I can have information of text/areas in the PDF that the user selects. For Example, I'd like my users to be able to select a portion of text in the PDF with a mouse and then replace that text with some other text in the PDF.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.

Ciao
Andre

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. Please note Aspose.Pdf is a class library, it does not provide any control for PDF display. However you may render PDF document to Image and display it in canvas object. We have a showcase project HTML5 PDF Editor using this appraoch. Please check the PDF Editor Getting Started page from our API documentation for details. You can download the project sample code and customize it as per your requirements.

Furthermore, you may also check GroupDocs online document viewer, a product of our sister concern supports view and edit PDF document in browser. You may contact GroupDocs support for the details.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,