Displaying a Watermark having Text "Confidential" on a Chart sheet

Hi,

I would like to display a watermark with the word "CONFIDENTIAL" on a scatter chart. I would like some sample code that demonstrates how this can be done using Aspose.Cell. If any of you guys have done this before do let me know how it can be done.

Hi,

Well, I 'm afraid the feature is not supported currently. We will check / look into the feature after completing some other important tasks on hand. By the way, could you create such a template file (containing the chart with watermark) in MS Excel and post us here, it will help us really to implement the feature.

Thank you.

Hi,

If its not possible to add a water mark i would like to know if i can add a word Art text with a transparent background to the chart so it looks like a water mark. In the attached excel sheet i have used word art to mimic a water mark for the chart. I would like to know how this can be done via Aspose cell.

If its possbile to create such a word art label/control, do give me some sample code that can generate the same.

Hi,

Well, I 'm afraid, Word Art feature is not supported at the moment. Another option can be setting background picture for the Plot area of the chart, but, this is also not supported currently. We will analyze/check this feature after completing some other important tasks on hand.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hello,

I have implemented the word art feature in the Chart (named Confidential) as shown in the attached excel sheet Trend2.xls. Now I have to change the display format as shown in the Book3.xlsx.

Please provide me the code for the same.

Regards,

Hi,

Well, I am afraid word art feature is not supported for MS Excel 2007 xlsx format (with its effects) at the moment, you can use the feature with XLS file format (Excel 97 - 2003).

I think alternatively you may try to create/have a background picture(similar to formatted “CONFIDENTIAL” word) and set the background picture to your plot area for the chart in xlsx file format. We have recently added this feature, I have attached the latest version/fix for your need too. See the document for your reference (you may simply save the file in xlsx file format (i.e…, Workbook.Save(“file.xlsx”,FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsx) too.):
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/set-picture-as-background-fill-in-the-chart.html

Thank you.

Hi,

And, we have added your feature request (support for word art effect feature in Charts for Xlsx file format) into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-12629. We will look into the feature soon.

Thank you.