Displaying secondary vertical Axis on left Y-Axis instead of Right Y-axis

Hi Team,

I am trying to upgrade java Aspose slides from 17.10 to 19.3. but after upgrading when I am exporting pptx, the secondary vertical axis is getting
plotted on left Y Axis instead of Right-Y axis.

The same code is working with Aspose 17.10.

I have attached the ppt.

Issue_in_displaying_secondary_axis.zip (30.7 KB)

Thanks & Regards
Narendra Kumar

@Narendrak,

Can you please share source code that you have used on your end so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi Adnan,

please find the attached sample code.

Test.zip (1.4 KB)

Thanks & Regards
Narendra Kumar

@Narendrak,

I have worked with the sample code shared by you and have also observed the presentation. It seems to be an issue with API. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37629 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I am not able to upgrade latest Aspose Sides due to this issue in our product. I noticed this issue is present in all releases after 18.10.

could you please let me know when i can expect this issue will be get fixed.

Thanks & Regards
Narendra Kumar

@Narendrak,

I like to share that the issue is under investigation and we request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz

any update on this issue? , due to this issue we are not able to upgrade the latest Aspose slide.
and also not able to release waterfall chart to the client.

could you please update me when we can expect this issue get resolved.

Thanks & Regards
Narendra Kumar

@Narendrak

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that tentative ETA for this issue is 19.5 which will be released by the end of this month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37629) have been fixed in this update.