Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Displaying unicode as seperate characters

Hello ,

I'm working now in generating PDF containing Arabic (Unicode) sentences, but the problem now is that all sentences are not written in PDF correctly as words, so please provide me with the way that I can track to display these sentences with the correct format.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I tried this code, but it didn't work and the result was displayed with the same characters but separate while it supposes to appear as words (sentence).

The code :

- XML part :ted

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

then ,the field segment is represented as a cell in table as below :

- <Table ColumnWidths="120 120 60 40 200" DefaultCellPaddingBottom="0" DefaultCellPaddingLeft="35" DefaultCellPaddingRight="0" DefaultCellPaddingTop="0">
- <Border>
<All LineWidth="0" />
</Border>
- <DefaultCellBorder>
<All LineWidth="0" />
</DefaultCellBorder>
- <Row>
<Cell />
<Cell />
<Cell />
<Cell />
- <Cell PaddingLeft="0">
- <Text ID="TextCustomerName" FontName="Times New Roman" FontSize="10" Alignment="Right">
<Segment ID="SegmentCustomerName" Alignment="Right" FontName="Times New Roman" FontSize="10" IsUnicode="true" IsRightToLeft="True">CustomerName</Segment>
<Segment ID="SegmentCustomerAddress">C/O Banque Saudi Fransi</Segment>
</Text>
</Cell>
</Row>
</Table>
The C# code :

Segment customerName = pdf.GetObjectByID("SegmentCustomerName") as Segment;

customerName.Content = customerName.Content.Replace(customerName.Content.ToString(), ("المملكة العربية السعودية "));

I'll appreciate any assistance ..

Thanks ,

Abdullah Al.FIFI

KSA -Applications Developer

Hi,

Please consult the reply at <A href="</A></P> <P>Thanks.</P>