Distorted curved lines after save in Words for Java

Hi,

We are having an issue where curved lines in a word document are being distorted after saving a document with Aspose.Words for Java.

I’ve attached screenshots of the original line and the line after the export, as well as a doc file which replicates the problem.

We are using v4.0.3.

Unfortunately we cannot impose a restriction not to use curved lines, so can you please advise if there is a workaround or fix for this issue?

Thanks,

Jye

Hi Jye,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

Just curious to know if there has been any progress on this?

Sorry to bother you, but we have to wait for this to be resolved prior to rolling our product out. Even if you can let me know an estimated timeframe, that would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Jye

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Thanks Viktor - that would be much appreciated.

Hi there,

I am just following up on this. I understand that you can’t give an update on when it would be fixed, but we are getting close to the point where we need to move it to production.

Are you able to give me a little detail into the cause of the issue so we can be aware of the current limitation? Do you believe this issue just affects these curved arrows or might it affect other things as well?

Then we can work around it with training until it can be resolved.

Thanks,

Jye

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, currently there is no estimate for this issue. So I cannot promise you anything regarding it. I added your request to my monthly report, so priority of this issue will be increased.We will be sure to inform you of any progress regarding this problem.
Best regards,

Thank you.

Could you let me know if this only affects curved arrows or is there anything else that could possibly be related that we need to be aware of?

Hi Jye,
Thanks for your request. Yes, we encountered such problem only with arrow shapes. I asked our developers to take a look at this issue shortly. Once I get a feedback from them, I will provide you more information regarding this issue.
Best regards,

Great - thank you Alexey. That information is very helpful.

A fix for the issue(s) you’ve reported (filed as 21732) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you - that’s good news. And congratulations on a great product.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4118) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.