DKIM failed using Aspose.Email

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39571) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Adnan.Ahmad

I am using aspose.email 19.9 latest version and sending mail with attachment(pdf) and html body but dkim not verify.

@jitendra1,

Can you please confirm if the issue is resolved or not your end.

It is working with html but in case of attachment fail

@jitendra1,

We have resolved the issue based on information shared by you previously. I request you to please share the source file and used sample code reproducing the issue on your end. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you out.

Please find attachment source code with sample file Dkim_mail.zip (3.4 MB)

@jitendra1,

Thank you for sharing the information. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39605 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with thei ssue so that you may be notified once the issue will be addressed.

Hi ,

can you please tell us why when we can find final solution?
as we have already raised the question that is it work with attachment or not as i send the request raised by Mr. Jitendra.

jitendra1

17d

Hi Aspose Team,

Is this release can you confirm verifying signature with Attachments and cc’d will work fine ?

Please also ensure that it will work fine in this release with cc’d email and DKIM will passed when all these condition meets
1-HTML Body
2-Pdf Attachment
3-Cc’d email address

we are running very late.
Thanks
Awadhesh Jha

@awadhesh_jha,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I like to inform that we are working on this and will be able to share feedback by the end of next week.

Hi,

any update from your side on this ?

Thanks
Awadhesh Jha

@awadhesh_jha,

Thanks for contacting us. I like to inform that this issue will be resolved in 19.10 which will be resolved soon.

Hi I am using Aspose.Email 19.10 for dkim verfy with html and Attachment also. In case of attachment it resulted error “Value cannot be null.Parameter name: boundary” . I am using the code -

Aspose.Email.Mime.ContentType type = new Aspose.Email.Mime.ContentType();
type.MediaType = MediaTypeNames.Application.Pdf;
type.Boundary = “simply boundary”;//
Attachment attachment = new Attachment(@“C:\Projects\AsposeSendMails\testok.pdf”, type);

// Add Multiple Attachment in instance of MailMessage class and Save message to disk
            MailMessage.Attachments.Add(attachment);

please suggest me how to resolve this and kindly share the code snniped.

@jitendra1,

I like to inform that issue has been resolved based on following information in Aspose.Email for .NET 19.10. Can you please confirm if the issue has been resolved w.r.t following information provided by you. If there is still an issue please accept our apology and provide us a working example code and source files along with snapshot image reproducing the issue on your end.

Please find sample code along with screenshot.Dkim_mail.zip (3.4 MB)
image.png (40.1 KB)

@jitendra1,

I like to inform that this issue will be resolved in 19.10 and i request for your patience until 19.10 released.

image.png (12.8 KB)
This is screenshot of version detail.I am using 19.10 Aspose Email.

@jitendra1,

We are checking this on our end to help you out.

@jitendra1,

Can you please share environment details with us. I have worked on this issue and unable to observe any exception.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39605) have been fixed in this update.